13 Reasons to Go to Harvest on the Harbor Festival
- The festival has stayed true to its mission for 10 years — Harvest boosts local business by capturing the passion and energy of Portland’s restaurant community
- The Festival brings food lovers together for unique experiences
- Many opportunities to meet the hardworking industry professionals, who make it all possible
- The festival is committed to supporting Maine Farmland Trust, Maine Aquaculture Association and hospitality industry careers through SMCC Culinary Arts
- You can experience all the flavors of Maine today at the Global Food Grand Tasting, ‘Different Roads’
- Maine Lobster Chef of the Year. Enough said! Reserve your seat today
- Maine Distiller’s Guild, which is a whole bunch of amazing craft spirit pros, is serving the greatest Friday night after-work happy hour ever – ‘On The Rocks!’
- Saturday morning’s ‘Hair of the Dog‘ brunch features award worthy Bloody Mary’s and a succulent pig roast
- Saturday afternoon’s ‘Maine Oysterfest‘ with The Maine Oyster Company features oyster farmers from up and down the coast of Maine, Bulleit Bourbon pairings, local beers and more
- Sunday’s Market on the Harbor is a combined foodie shopping extravaganza and wine tasting
- The festival is taking place on the harbor, at Portland Yacht Services. It will be a great scene, check it out now
- This is the 11th annual festival and, with a new venue and new events, will be more fun than ever
- Portland is The Restaurant City of the Year … boom!
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!