The one-stop for all things Maine food & drink. Guests walk table-to-table enjoying tasty treats and sips from makers and epicurean purveyors. This year guests have the opportunity to purchase their favorite items getting an early jump on holiday menu planning and shopping for the season!
Participants include: Alabama BBQ; American Frozen Foods; American Lamb Board; Apple Acres Farm; Bixyby & Co.; Bleuberet; Bluet Maine Wild Blueberry Sparkling Wine; Boston Beer Company; Caledonia Spirits; Certine; Constellation Brands; Crude Bitters & Soda; Cue Culture; Cultivation Works; Dean’s Sweets; Friendship Lobster Treats; Leonardo’s Pizza; Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife; MarthaBar; Miss Portland Diner; Ricetta’s; Rosemont Market; Shipyard; Sisters Gourmet Deli
SpikedSeltzer; The Black Tie Company; Whitehouse Station Sauce Company; Wholefoods, and more
- All guests must be 21 years or older. Please be prepared to show a photo ID..
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred. See Eventbrite for details.
- Parking will be available to ticket holders in the Thames Street and Ocean Gateway lots, which will open at 10am and close at 4pm.
- 58 Fore Street | The Portland Company is wheelchair accessible.
- For a full list of Harvest on the Harbor FAQs please click here.