Join Harvest and The Maine Lobster Marketing Collaborative for the ultimate celebration of Maine’s most celebrated crustacean. Chefs prepare unique and varied tastes appealing to lobster lovers of every kind! Beverages will be offered to accompany the bounty of bites.
Participating chefs include:
Chef Isaac Aldrich, Sebasco Harbor Resort
Chef Brandon Blethan, Robert’s Maine Grill
Chef Melissa Bouchard, DiMillo’s
Chef Matt Ginn, Evo
Chef Avery Richter, The Black Tie Co.
Chef Delroy “Dice” Bennett, The Rocktide Inn & Restaurant
Chef Karin Guerin, The Boathouse Bistro & Tapas Bar
Chefs Baxter Key & Andy Gerry, The Highroller
Chef Nicholas Krunkkala, Liquid Riot
Chefs Bill Leavy & Kyle Deuben, East Ender
Chef to be Announced Soon, Boone’s Fish & Oyster House
Chef Stephen Richards, Boothbay Harbor Inn
Chef David Turin, David’s
East End Cupcakes
Seacoast Coffee Co.
To learn more about the chefs listed above as well as all the chefs that are apart of Harvest on the Harbor, click here.
New chefs to be announced soon!
- All guests must be 21 years or older. Please be prepared to show a photo ID.
- Tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred. See Eventbrite for details.
- Parking will be available the Thames Street lot and open one hour before the event.
- 58 Fore Street | The Portland Company is wheelchair accessible.
- For a full list of Harvest on the Harbor FAQs please click here.